You may have encountered an error when merging cells in Excel without data loss. Well, there are several ways to solve this problem, so we’ll talk about them in a minute.
represents .several.different.methods.for.quick.combining.two.cellular.materials.in.Excel.and.combining.multiple.fabrics.line.line.or.column.by.column.without .lose .data .in .Excel .365, .Excel .2019, .2016, .2013, .’10 .lower .and ..
In your spreadsheets in Excel, you often need to merge several or more cells into one giant cell. For example, you can combine multiple cells for a better presentation or data structure. Also, in other cases, you may have a lot of content to display next to one cell and decide to merge it with adjacent cells.
Whatever the reason for merging into Excel cells is not as simple as it might seem in the program. If at least your cells are trying to grow to contain data, Excel’s cell merge function by default keeps only the value of the top left cell and ignores ideal values in other cells.
But is there a way to merge own cells in Excel without data? losses are naturally high. Later and later in this guide, you will again finda small set of solutions that work differently between Excel 2016, Excel 2013, Excel 2010, and earlier versions.
Merge Cells Using Excel’s Center And Merge Function
The fastest and/or easiest way to merge two or possibly more cells in excel offer is to have the built-in merge center as an extra option. The whole process only requires Quicks:< /p>
- Select the 2 adjacent stages which are the outgrowths you want to merge.
- On the Home tab, in the Alignment group, click Merge To & Center.
In this example, most of us have a list of fruits in cell A1, and we want to combine them with empty cells and (b2 C2) to create a main cell that matches the entire list.
After you click “Merge Still Centered”, the selected cells will be merged into one cell, I would say the text will be centered as in the current screenshot:
Other Merge Methods in Excel
To gain access to manyFor other merge options provided by Excel, select the small drop-down arrow next to the “Merge and Center” button and select the desired option from the drop-down menu:
– merge selected cells with each row:
cells – directly merges the selected cells into one cell centered without my text:
Advice. To improve the alignment after the merge text, all you have to do is define the merged cell and click the current desired alignment in the alignment configuration on the Home tab. Functions Merge
Excel Limitations And Accessibility
There are a few things to keep in mind when using Excel’s built-in functions to merge cells:
- Make sure that any data you want to include in the merged cell is re-entered in the leftmost cell of the specified range, because After the merging is completed, only the top content of the left cell will remain, so all the data of other meat products will be preserved. be erased. If you want to merge the other two with cell data, see How to merge cells without losing data.button
- If “Merge and Center” is disabled, the selected cells may be in “Edit at Time” mode. Press Enter to exit edit mode if possible, and try to merge the cells.
- None of the relevant Excel merge options work for cells in an Excel spreadsheet. You need to convert the table to get the normal range (just click the table first and select “Table” > “Convert Range To” from the Situation menu) and then merge the cells exactly.
- It is not possible to sort a large number of cells containing both merged and unmerged cells.
How To Merge Cells In Excel Without Losing Data
As mentioned earlier, the standard Excel merge functions only store information about the top left cell. While Microsoft has made a lot of improvements in Excel over the past few years, the “Merge Cells” feature seems to have slipped their minds, and this critical limitation remains in Excel 2013 and Excel 2016. the workaround is usually path 1 🙂
method. Merge Material in a Column (Alignment Function)
. It’s still a quick and easy method to merge cells while keeping all of their information. However, the precondition for this is that all cells that connect to exactly one range are in column.all
- Select the cells you want to embed.
- Leave the column wide enough to fit the contents of all cells.
- On Home, in the Edit By group, click Fill > Fit To Width. This will move the selected cell contents to the top cell.
- Click “Merge” and center or merge the cells depending on whether you want to keep the text merged.
If the combined values are Grab two or more lightly rows, back up the column and repeat the process.
The merge technique is generally easy to use, but has a number of limitations:
Method 2. Merge quantity cells with data in any (four additional merge cells)
In order to be able to merge Excel into two or more cells without even losing data and without unnecessary “tricks”, we have developed a great tool – Merge Cells for Excel.
This add-in allows you to quickly combine multiple cells containing all sorts of clues, including numbers, text, excursions, specials, and symbols. You can also specify values with any delimiter of your choice, such as a significant comma, space, slash, or web page break.Peppers.
Du Måste Bli Av Med Hur Man Sammanfogar Celler I Excel Utan Forskningsförlust
Vous Devez Savoir Comment Fusionner Le Corps Dans Excel Sans Perte De Données
Você Precisa Quando Precisa Se Livrar De Como Misturar Células No Excel Sem Perda De Conhecimento
U Moet In Staat Zijn Om Te Ontdoen Van Hoe U Cellen In Excel Samenstelt Zonder Verlies Van Computergegevens
Sie Müssen Wissen, Wie Sie Zellen In Excel Ohne Informationsverlust Assimilieren Können
Debe Deshacerse De Cómo Fusionar Datos Móviles En Excel Sin Pérdida De Datos
Musisz Pozbyć Się Sposobu Miksowania Komórek W Excelu Bez Utraty Dysku Twardego
Hai Bisogno Che Tu Possa Sbarazzarti Di Come Unire Le Celle In Excel Senza Perdita Di Informazioni Personali